Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lachys 'Fantastic friend of the week!'

I am adding a new regular segment to the blog.....a weekly look at some of my fantastic friends. Each week i will add somebody new with a pic and a small bio. these friends are not necessarily going to be from japan, but all my friends in all walks of life. enjoy.



This is Niki - aka noodles, nickers, nikschtang, noods, stowey, stowburgerface. Niki works at falls creek with me and helps me run the Fallscreek sports Village bowl store by overseeing all ticket and retail operations. Her boyfriend is a hollywood megastar snowboarder named 'JASON CURRIE'. Niki is currently being a super trashy beach bum in torquay with jase for the summer. Congrats Niki on being the first Fantastic friend of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment