Friday, January 8, 2010

cool ice bar on new years and my shop

hey people. here is a video of this extremely intricate and cool ice bar the good people at bloblo built (bloblo is a bar here in niseko, its run by some cool people from falls creek, rachel and joel). me and johnny (amanda) and friends went there for new years and they have this amazing bar made out of ice outside. So here is a video of me walking through it, i apologise for the shitty video quality of my camera.


And here is a photo of my rental shop. Its pretty chilled and is stocked entirely with HEAD ski and snowboard equipment. i havent worked with this much HEAD stuff before so its good to be able to brush up on product knowledge on another major ski brand. God i sound like boydy...hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment