Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First few days back in Japan for season #4

So i flew back to Japan on saturday night. I had a quick stop over in Hong Kong where i met up with Amanda, and we jumped on our connecting flight to Sapporo. I can barely sleep on planes so including the saturday i left australia i was awake for about 36 hours straight. Not fun. But the flights were smooth and the food was pretty good so it wasnt all bad. Me and amanda just moved into our new room and its a bit bigger than i thought it would be so thats pretty rad.


I found mando in Hong Kong!

Mine and mandos new room, check the SICK board hahaha


This is how much snow there was when we arrived


This is where we live, its called 'Ciscomoon'
 This is outside my shop today, not alot of snow right now, but ill post a photo of this area in 3 months and it will prob have upwards of 5 metres of snow on it!!

This is the inside of my main store right now, its like a bomb hit it. But lucky for Skijapan, lachy is gonna kill it and restore the shop to its former glory!! And im doing it by myself at the moment!! WAM BAM SICKO SKI STORE MAN!!! hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment