Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Springtime shred adventures

Japan is a random place. Its supposed to be springtime right now ie blue skies and warm temps, but japan being the crazy place it is, its still snowing around the clock. Yesterday me and some friends had the day off and woke up to bluebird skies and a foot of fresh pow. So we hiked the peak and rode the back-bowls all morning. It was clearly the idea of the day as it seemed everyone in town was doing the same thing.. Anyway, ill let the pictures do the talking!!






This is the run i got. From here to the valley floor, high speed untracked half metre deep powpow from god. It was amazing
This is looking back up from the bottom
such a sick day

The money shot!!
Just after my mate gav took that last photo, he kept shooting me until this shot. I gave him a big high speed pow spray to the face, absolutely blanketing the poor guy hahahah. Look at the smile on my face as i see him realise what im doing hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment